NOUVEAU FORUM
NOUVEAU FORUM
NOUVEAU FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

NOUVEAU FORUM

http://l3-malades.leforum.eu

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

[English] The Joker and Siliar. :D

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

[English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 22:12

I had a vision of a world without Batman. The mob ground out a little profit, and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time. And it was so…boring. I've had a change of heart. I don't want Mr. Reese spoiling everything, but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance. If Coleman Reese isn't dead in sixty minutes, then I blow up a hospital.

Better ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
siliar
Chef Militaire (Stratège Off & Déf)

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 22:32

Yeah better.

I'm gonna see the TV.
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:29

You see, I'm a guy of simple tastes. I enjoy, uh, dynamite, and gunpowder, and gasoline! And do you know what they all have in common? They're cheap.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:36

You're crazy... Your mum didn't said you that it is dangerous to play with fire?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:41

The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight, you're gonna break your one rule.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:47

I don't have rule Very Happy But i'm not crazy and i kill nobody.
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:48

How many of your friends have I killed?
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:50

You try to kill batman :'(

But he is the best Very Happy
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 23:51

I had a vision of a world without Batman. The mob ground out a little profit, and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time. And it was so…boring. I've had a change of heart. I don't want Mr. Reese spoiling everything, but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance. If Coleman Reese isn't dead in sixty minutes, then I blow up a hospital.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 0:04

I can say that i have a vision of a world without Joker...

Or with Joker in prison Very Happy
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 0:07

See, this is how crazy Batman's made Gotham! You want order in Gotham? Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in. Oh, and every day that he doesn't, people will die. Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word. [laughs maniacally]
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 0:17

XD your laugh seems to my grand mother laugh Very Happy
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 0:17

"Let's put a smile on that face!" And... why so serious?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 0:32

Well, as soon as we´ll have a real subject to talk about, I can stop answering only using quotations, if you want to.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 0:49

I have a question. What do you think about Michael Jackson's death ?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 9:29

Honestly ?I don´t give a damn. (this post is not a quotation) Only a few weeks ago everyone critized him because of his doings with children, etc. and now, is dead and as people don´t like to speak bad about the dead, he´s hardly "god on Earth".
But for me, his death didn´t change anything and has no consequences.
I think it is even possible that he committed suicide, just that people speak of him again.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 11:34

I search information about him and i discover that the 2 stories who speaking about him with children are lying. The first, the mother was a swindler, she has many bank account in different country. And in the second story, the children have admit that he has lying for his parent to make money.

Michael Jackson was surely only a big children.
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 13:11

I never said that it was true !I perfectly know how pervert the human kind is, exceptional with its pairs.
But nevertheless, I don´t like the reaction people are having now that he´s dead, this goddening-like stuff. But maybe I´ll have a similar reaction when the Joker dies :p
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 13:38

Lol. I already thought that this stories are false. I never said that he was a bad people. And I respect the singer and the men. I love his moonwalk Very Happy
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 13:51

I´m not really into his music, so I don´t care about his death, I´m not happy about it, I´m not sad about it.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 14:17

Ok. Have an idea for another subject to speak about ?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 17:04

Do you like X-men ?Or wanna speak about politics ?Or music ?Or other movies ?
Hardly every topic, but not sport. I´m not too into actual sports, I practice some, as rugby for example, but I rarely watch matches at TV.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 17:07

Yeah i like X-Men. Did you have see the last ?

If yes what do you think about it ?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 19:24

You mean the one about Wolverine ?Well, I liked it, especially Victor Creed - the futur Sabretooth of course. What I didn´t like too much was the liberty that has been taken considering the comics. But quite interesting still, mixing up a lot of things and other characters.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 19:31

Victor is the future Sabretooth ? I didn't know that.

I like the men with the cards. I thought him funny. And the end with the men who walk forever Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

[English] The Joker and Siliar. :D
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant