NOUVEAU FORUM
NOUVEAU FORUM
NOUVEAU FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

NOUVEAU FORUM

http://l3-malades.leforum.eu

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

[English] The Joker and Siliar. :D

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

[English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil - 20:00

Originatelly, Gambit (the one with the card) was planed to appear in one of the X-men movies (second or third, can´t remember), but the producer thought his mind was too similar to Cyclop and he didn´t want to have a sort of "second Cyclop", that´s why he appears only in this movie, where cyclop hardly doesn´t exist.

BTW, Wolverine II is planed to come out in 2011 Wink

Yeah, Victor, in this movie Logan´s halfbrother, will become Sabretooth, he already had the savage behaviour he will completely adopt in the X-men series.
But in the comics, he has never been Logan´s brother. We know there is a relationship between them, but it has never been cleared up which it was : father, brother, friend, uncle ? ...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
siliar
Chef Militaire (Stratège Off & Déf)

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 13:39

Ok. Many informations.

In the end, logan lose his memory so if victor never said it again that he is his brother nobody can know who he is.

That can maybe explain why in the other X-Men we don't know who he is exacty.

A second movie who talk about wolverine is prepared for 2011 ?

I want to see it Very Happy this movie is talking about what he become after Wolverine Origins ? Or something else ?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 14:27

I don´t exactly what the story will be about, maybe about the other Project X (Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike are only two of several patients - according to the comic books). But it will probably take place in Japan, when Wolverine defeats HYDRA and the Samurai. It´s already featured in the game Wolverine Origins (quite easy one by the way ^^)

X-men started as a comic book and that´s the reference I´m taking when I speak about the "truth" about the X-men. And so, in the books, Victor has never been Logan´s brother.
But in both the comic books and the movies, we can feel there is something between them, but we don´t exactly know what, isn´t it ?
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 15:18

Yeah i know that you're speaking about the comics but i never read this so i can't speak about it.

It must be good if the film talk about Hydra wolverine is the best Very Happy He fight samurai said you... It must be interessant to see him fighting with samourai because in this film he just use the pure force and no strategy...
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 15:42

Oh, but Wolverine as well as Ol´ Victor use only pure force, no strategy. They know their strength and above all, they know they hardly can´t be killed !
That´s the samurai I spoke about : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Samurai (especially for those comic characters, wikipedia is an excellent and reliable source)

Read some of the Marvel comic books, some are really good! As an example about me, I love The Punisher.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 16:03

Ok i see.

The comics are surely good but they're hard to find no ?

How old are you ? Because the comics are old...
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 17:58

Lol, I am not that old, but I often (both ig and irl) look older than I really am.
No, comics are not hard too find at all, they are in hardly every library. And the first are often re-edited, so that also younger generations can read them.
And I sometimes read them in German or English too.
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 18:45

I read books in french or in english german is too hard for me. I try one day with a novel but i stopped it quickly i understood the half only Sad
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 5 Juil - 2:03

Well, I speak fluently both French and German and English good enough to not be taken for a stranger Wink So I can easily read in those three languages.
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 7 Juil - 22:03

Hey, have you swallowed your tongue ?
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Juil - 11:28

No but my girlfriend have swallowed my tongue lol. She was in my house the last two days so i was busy...

How are you today ?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Juil - 19:18

Mhm, I see. Quite occupied, right ?

Well, nothing to notice about me. Still quite bored because of the holidays, but that will change soon !
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Juil - 23:22

Right.

What are you doing soon ?
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Juil - 20:04

I saw that you will become my neighbour at 20:43:29 Very Happy
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Juil - 20:06

Oh great! Where will you settle down ?

BTW, what are you IRL ?Student ?
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 0:15

I steal the village of Czar.

Can you send me a little bit of defence to help me because i have many attack on my new village :S (162/-101)

IRL i'm student yes. And you ?
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 0:22

No sorry, but since Akbar has destroyed all my troops, I have nothing left but a hero and a few axes.

Well, I´m a clown Smile
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 0:26

Lol.

I send my defence on this village tommorow because i wait an ** attack ...
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 8:55

I could only lend you a paladin hero. But if you him, tell me IG Wink
siliar

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 11:39

Can you send cc on my village (162/-101) because i send 80 lances and 220 paladins + my hero.

I receive attack with 15 toutatis or 90 imperians.
kerberas
Allié MALADES
kerberas

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil - 15:43

Done. My hero is also coming along.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D   [English] The Joker and Siliar. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

[English] The Joker and Siliar. :D
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3